Welcome to Tickle My Tastebuds! We are so happy you are here! If you are new here, welcome! If you are returning to our party, welcome back! Each Tuesday, my lovely hostesses and I will be partying with you and our guests as you tickle our tastebuds! Thank you for making our last week another success! We are so glad you stop by and party with us! If you want to join in on the fun with us, make sure you register to be a monthly guest host!
Now, let's meet our lovely hostesses!
...and our guest hostesses for July!
Would you like to be one of our guest hosts for the month of August?
Fill out this form!
The rules for Tickle My Tastebuds are simple:
- Link up as many recipes and/or food related posts you'd like, as long as they haven't been submitted to this party recently (non-food related posts will be deleted)
- Follow all the hostesses and guest hostesses on at least one type of social media (make sure you let us know so we can return the favor!)
- Share the love - visit the blogger in front of you, and at least one more
- Have fun!
We'd love it if you'd share our party with your friends!
Each week, the hostesses will choose recipes from the previous week to be featured! Each featured recipe will be pinned by the hostesses! Now, for this week's featured recipes!
Click on picture for link to recipe
Clockwise from upper left:
- I LOVE sourdough. I even have a starter but just can't bring myself to heat up our aparmtent kitchen to bake bread in summer. This looks FABULOUS though.
- I'm obsessed with quinoa patties. I've made two kinds so far. I can't wait to try these. YUM!
- Seriously. My two fave things together. Lasagna and chocolate. How could I NOT feature this recipe?!li>
- I love sesame noodles. That is all.li>
- I have really round zucchinis in my fridge just for this purpose! These look so healthy and yummy.li>
Now, "tickle our tastebuds!"